Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:51:08 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Andrea Franceschini <andrea.franceschini@postecom.it>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wireless PCI card

Andrea Franceschini wrote:
> > So... going back to Alfred's question: what did the vendor say about
> > the PCI card not claiming a memory window?
> >
> Who's supposed to reply this question?
> I could try to contact the Sohoware but, due my poor PCI knowlwdge, I
> wouldn't know what to ask for.:(
>
> Can you give me more details ,about what the problem seems to be?

	Hello, company who makes the card I bought.

	Your card's PCI information seems to indicate that it does
	not need a memory region in order to operate.

	How can this be?

	Do I have a defective card?

	Can I flash the card memory with an updated version of card
	BIOS or something, in order to fix this problem?

	If so, where can I obtain a utility to do this?

	Thanks,
	Andrea Franceschini

-- Terry