Date:      Fri, 03 Aug 2001 22:26:13 -0400
From:      joel2a@yahoo.com
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Microsoft bashers

Well I just have to say that if there wasn't Windows we would all be back
the days of console prompt typing and there certainly would not be as many
people on the internet.

While Unix is good and freebsd is cool to have much of the open source
software is still very bugged.

If anyone is wondering why KDE or Kthis or gnome that doesn't work right...
what do you expect!
It's open source and why don't you learn C and fix it yourself!

Not really to bash anyone but I think Microsoft bashers really don't have a
clue themselves and I kinda like playing Asheron's Call or Everquest on a
windows machine!
Try playing that on a a Unix machine!

Word processing in a console and putting it through Postscript to get
formatting! GIVE ME A BREAK! Some of you Microsoft bashers are worse than
not having a clue! How about getting a life!

Joel