Date:      Sat, 13 May 2000 22:23:54 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@hiwaay.net>, Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Subject:   Re: Yowza!

I seem to remember reading that the L2 cache is in the module but
still not on the die in the latest 1 GHz chips.

I'm waiting for them to get it on the die so that it can run at
full CPU speed! They'll have to do this to stay competitive with
Intel. Once they do, their chips will really howl.

--Brett