Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:53:53 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Comtrol RocketPort

I've gotten a request to upgrade an ISP's systems from FreeBSD 3.x to
4.2-STABLE. Unfortunately, he's using Comtrol RocketPort cards for his
modems, and a check of the Comtrol site shows only drivers for 2.x and 3.x.
Will I be able to get the cards working on 4.x? If not, he may have to
forego the upgrade or toss out lots of hardware (which I'm sure would be
expensive to replace)....

--Brett