Date:      Mon, 01 Jul 2002 21:19:59 -0700
From:      JB List <jblist@pcinternet.net>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Quotas and Sendmail

I have enabled quotas on my email server (running Sendmail and Qpopper) to
restrict users to 5Megs soft limit, 7Megs hard limit. The quotas work fine
and reject messages when the limit is reached etc. The problem I am having
is that when a user reaches his quota he can not retrieve his mail. The
error "Unable to copy mail spool file, quota exceeded (69)" is logged. The
disk quotas are working to well :). Does anybody have a work around for this?