Date:      Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:02:55 -0400
From:      Bruno Gallant <bsdnode@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DNS service with a SQL backend

Hello,

We are redesigning our DNS infrastructure, which has been running on
BIND with the regular flat files for years, and there would be a need
for the data to be in a database. (postgresql or mysql, of course)

I looked around the ports to find powerdns, but I don't know if it's
good or not.

Is there a port or something already available that can convert DNS
data stored in sql into the proper format for BIND, or another
software with all included?

Thanks all.

--=20
# Bruno Gallant - scion@bsdnode.net - bsdnode@gmail.com