Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:29:05 +0400
From:      Denis Peplin <den@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [Please review] Structure of the Handbook's Simplified Chinese translation

Hello!

Xin LI wrote:
> I have proceeded Chapter 15 like the way that French translation has
> done, however, other sections are left as-is with the original English
> text.  Should I remove the English text before committing them, or
> it's just ok to keep them as-is?

I vote for removing non-translated stuff and add something like

<sect1>
   <title>Sect Name *</title>

   <para>Not translated yet.</para>
</sect1>

In Russian FDP we have one Handbook chapter, where this approach is
used:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/ru_RU.KOI8-R/books/handbook/linuxemu.html

And it is possible to translate docs not only chapter-by-chapter,
but section-by-section too.  Your work will available without waiting
while for all chapter to be translated.