Date:      Sat, 04 Dec 2004 13:59:53 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        Tuc at Beach House <tuc@tucs-beachin-obx-house.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sdpcontrol issues (LONG)

[...]

>> I do a sdpcontrol -a TucTreo650.tucs-beachin-obx-house.com browse and
>> I get:
>>
>> Could not execute command "browse". Input/output error
>>
>> I did a search of all the options, each come up as Input/output
>> error.
>
> well, i will double check, but i think thats because of endianess bug in
> sdpcontrol. it was fixed later.

actually, i was wrong. sdpcontrol and libsdp did not change that much,
so it should have worked. could you please get hcidump from

http://geocities.com/m_evmenkin/hcidump-1.5.tar.gz

compile and install it. then as root run

# hcidump -w sdp.dump
(this will block)

and then in another window try to run

% sdpcontrol -a treo_bd_addr browse
% sdpcontrol -a treo_bd_addr search <service>

then hit ^C and terminate hcidump and send me the sdp.dump file.

max