Date:      Thu, 12 May 2005 16:13:11 -0700
From:      "Jin Guojun [VFFS]" <g_jin@lbl.gov>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        james@miller.cs.uwm.edu
Subject:   TTOM878A Philips Chipset PCI FM/TV Tuner Capture Card

Can anyone tell if this card is supported by bktr(4) driver?

Many capture cards on the market seems to have Conexant Bt878 chipset,
which I assume is Brooktree 878 logic chip. Is this correct?

This card (TTOM878A) has a Conexant CX878A chipset, so I wonder if they are
in the same family. Or, Conexant 878 family is totally different from
Bt878 chipset.

-Jin

http://www.censuspc.com/cart/product.php?productid=1612&cat=0&page=1

TTOM878A Philips Chipset PCI FM/TV Tuner Capture Card

• Specifications
• The TTOM878A features a Philips NTSC TV tuner module built-in,
Connexant CX878A Logic Chip. The TV tuner card with FM Radio audio ,
allow to Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP users to receive and display TV analog
channel up to 125 channels (NTSC Only)
• PCI revision 2.2-compliant.
• Conexant 878A chipset