Date:      Fri, 13 May 2005 22:45:55 -0700
From:      darren david <darren@3x3x3.org>
To:        sclements@linkline.com, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SATA RAID 1 controllers for Intel board

Sam-

Thanks for your reply on this comment -- this is /exactly/ what i'm
hoping to do, finally taking advantage of my onboard ICH5R-based RAID.
However, my situation is that i've already got FreeBSD installed and
running without having enabled the SATA RAID. If i enable it, do i run
the risk of nuking my boot drive?

Thanks in advance,
darren