Date:      Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:01:27 +1100
From:      Michael VInce <mv@roq.com>
To:        Jochen Gensch <incmc@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Atheros 108 Mbit mode

Jochen Gensch wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Does anyone have a working 108 Mbit with an Atheros based wireless card?
>I cannot set it up here, even though 54 Mbit cards work fine...
>
>Jochen

I bought a 108mbit card hoping it would magically work, it didn't and I
realized its a bad idea to buy any 108mbit card.
My new rule with wireless gear is don't buy anything that isn't a
standard, if you want 108mbit wait for final real "N" standard (802.11N)
to come out because these pre-N standard hacks are a mess.

Mike