Date:      Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:04:49 -0500
From:      Troy Settle <troy@psknet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   dns issues?

Can anyone tell me why the resolver on my 4-STABLE box (updated 3 months
ago), would suddenly stop being able to resolve krab.centaf.af.mil?  A
restart of named fixed the issue, but I'm curious as to why it would
stop resolving in the first place.  I've googled, but haven't found
anything relevant to the issue.

This has caused much grief for one of my customers who's son is in Iraq,
and I'd like to prevent it from happening again in the future.

Thanks,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks