Date:      Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:37:11 +1000
From:      Rohan Ferris <rohanferris@internode.on.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Spelling Correction

Hi I'm new to the FreeBSD world and was just reading through some of the
documentation and noticed a slight error. It's not huge but the
contribution section of the FreeBSD page says to suggest any mistakes no
matter how small. Sorry if I have not gone about this in the correct way.

In the project model handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/dev-model/book.html

There is a very slight typo in paragraph 1 of chapter 1.

It reads /"A project model is a means to reduce the communications
overhead in a project. As shown by [Brooks, 1995
<http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/dev-model/book.html#BROOKS>],
increasing the number of project participants increases the
communication in the project exponentionally. FreeBSD has during the
past few year increased both its mass of active users and committers,
and the communication in the project has risen accordingly. This project
model will serve to reduce this overhead by providing an up-to-date
description of the project."/

The third sentence /"FreeBSD has during the past few year"/ should most
likely read "FreeBSD has during the past few years".

Once again, my apologies if I did this the wrong way.

Cheers,

Rohan