Date:      Sat, 12 May 2007 01:10:09 +0200
From:      Philippe Laquet <stom@free.fr>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Any FBSD Filesystem with Mandatory Locks?

Dear All,

I a trying to get HAVP (it works almost well, great software!) but I
also need to use the streaming option and it needs a FS mounted with
mandatory locks. I did not found any option with UFS(2) and also tried
with ext2fs loaded but the mount_ext2fs does not support "-o mand" ...
Any idea?...

My config : FBSD 6-STABLE
GENERIC Kernel
HAVP 0.85 (tuned makefile to compile the with STREAM function)

Tried with :
mdconfig -a -t malloc -s32m
mount_ext2fs -o mand /dev/md0 /tmp/havp (the "mand" option is not
recognized)