Date:      Thu, 07 Jun 2007 00:31:18 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hangs with Adaptec 29320

Scott Long wrote:
> Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> This same things described in the mails from Andrea Venturoli happens
>> on Tue Dec 26 08:36:16 PST 2006 happens here with the Dell SC1425.
>>
>> Also gmirror, also 39320, but freebsd 6.2.
>>
>> Did somebody find a solution?

Not really, but I stopped experiencing this king of panics. At least, I
stopped experiencing them so often.
This seemed to happen after I upgraded to the latest 6.2 patchset,
enabled DDB, DEBUG_LOCKS, DEBUG_VFS_LOCKS, DIAGNOSTIC, and so on.
Lots of LOR and other strangeitudes will show up, but they seem to be
mostly harmless.

I've still everything configured to try and get some useful dump in case
it happens again.

BTW, on another machine today I had a crash and started getting panics
on each reboot until I jumped in in single user mode and issued an "fsck
-y" on a corrupted filesystem; you may want to check.

  bye
	av.