Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:04:17 +0200
From:      Teufel <bsd@kuehlbox.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kqemu crash (page fault) with -current

Hi Attilio,

well, I am not Harry, but I have downloaded also your patch and compiled
it with yesterdays CURRENT CVS, launched a portsnap fetch update and
build kqemu + qemu from the ports without any changes to the default system.
Loaded kqemu.ko, and started a win2k3 image with qemu -kernel-kqemu. It
runs now for about 10 hours. No crashes so far. But I did not try a
unpatched kernel.previously.
Just wanted to let you know that here is a 7-CURRENT running from
yesterday with kqemu in kernel and usermode under SMP. Any tests I
should do?

Greetings,

Stephan