Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:48:16 -0600
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        Helge Oldach <ctm-users@oldach.net>
Cc:        ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTM deltas not on ftp.freebsd.org

Helge Oldach wrote:
> Folks,
>
> it seems that the CTM deltas are not being transferred to
> ftp.freebsd.org since 22nd November. Deltas are visible on
> ftp.vmunix.org but not on ftp.freebsd.org. Please fix.
>
> Regards,
> Helge

For some reason the rsync at ftp-master.freebsd.org establishes the
connection, and then breaks the connection about 6 minutes later, almost
no data having been transfered.  I emailed peter@freebsd.org (the other
recipient of the error message from ftp-master), but presumably he is
enjoying the Thanksgiving break.  Other than that, I just don't know
what to do.  Any advice from you guys will be greatly appreciated.

This is the kind of error message I am getting.

rsync: read error: Operation timed out (60)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(593)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (24666 bytes received so far)
[generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(443)