Date:      Mon, 09 Jun 2008 15:48:54 -0600
From:      James Gritton <jamie@gritton.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kinda headsup..

Could we have a list of what isn't expected to actually commit?  So the
scheduler stuff is out.  Is that all of the struct vcpu?  Parts of
struct vprocg?  I see some scheduling bits in both.

Aside from vnet/vinet and the doomed scheduling bits, I see not much
besides the hostname, domain name, and morphing symlinks.  Are these
staying?  The hostname is already in jails ,and the domainname makes
sense in my new jail framework - the morphing symlinks might be
something best left for later.

Ideally, for integration purposes, the vnet/vinet would hang off jails
that have pretty much the same capability as the vimage structure, and
then other bits could be added later.  I don't want to worry about
trying to integrate features that aren't in the final cut anyway.

- Jamie