Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 2009 13:28:12 +1100
From:      Wilyarti Howard <charlie1337@bigpond.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   EeePC 701SD

I am new to this list and wish to inform all those internested that I
have got FreeBSD 7.1 RELEASE on the EeePC going well.

The only things that DO NOT work are Camera and Wireless.

There were huge problems with speed until I enabled tmpfs for ALL tmp
directories and put noatime in /etc/fstab.

I also couldnt partion the hard drive for space reason.

Also it will not boot if you have another umass storage device besides
the SD card because freebsd assigns the USB stick to da0 not the hard drive.

Is there a demand or need by the FreeBSD developers for me to test
drivers or post info of my Kernel configuration, dmesg and such?

Or is this not a great achievment :)

By the way powerd works with eeemon.ko and you can controll CPU speed,
screen resolution and see all hardware information.

If anyone desire such information as /etc/rc.conf, /etc/fstab custom
kernal conf and /boot/loader.conf files I would be happy to supply them!

If only I had such information when I started the 5 day adventure....

Cheers!
-Wilyarti Howard