Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:23:47 -0700
From:      "Michael DeMan (OA)" <michael@staff.openaccess.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   providing web based DNS management to customers

Hi All,

What are folks doing for providing web based DNS management to customers?

I've looked at a lot of open source products over time, but never found
one that was enough to say "Thats it, lets integrate it!".

It always seems that the tricky part is reverse DNS.  PowerDNS and other
tools (at least a few years ago) offered reasonable support for forward
DNS management on a per-user basis, but not reverse, or at least not
reverse in the sense that we only want customers to be able to modify
the reverse DNS of say a single IP, or a subnet, etc.

- Mike