Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 2010 07:23:12 -0800
From:      Patrick Mahan <mahan@mahan.org>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Accessing the latest MIPS sources

All,

Since I am not a contributor currently to this project, I would like
to know how to get a copy of the current sources.  I also have access
to a CN58XX eval board that is booting our own port of FreeBSD.  I've
been comparing it to what you folks have done and I have a few tweaks
I would like to pass on - some additional Octeon macros, a fix to rgmii
so the media info is passed back, stuff like that...

I am hoping to convince my bosses to release other stuff as time goes
on.

Thanks,

Patrick