Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:43:21 +0200
From:      Ondra Knezour <knezour@weboutsourcing.cz>
To:        aucampia@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Wireless Router

Hello,

we obtained two samples of LE-575 [1], everything looks good except
problem with ALTQ packet handling/queing, probably induced by problem in
em driver [2], Tested on NanoBSD builds from some 8.0 beta/RC sources
about 2-3 months ago. Additional boards looking interesting are
available there [3]. Their usage in our projects has been put on hold
due to low priority and time shortcomings, but this HW definitely looks
promising for small (wireless) routers usage.

[1] http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC/LE-575.HTM
[2] http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=6656&;
[3]
http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC.HTM#5.25/3.5%20Embedded%20miniboard

On any additional questions/comments please CC me, as I am not currently
subscribed to list.

--
Best Regards

Ondra Knezour