Date:      Tue, 11 May 2010 00:07:41 -0400
From:      Jimmie James <jimmiejaz@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   UPDATING & security/gnome-keyring

Following the steps in UPDATING,
portupgrade -R -x gnome-keyring -x libgnome-keyring gnome-keyring
pkg_deinstall -fO gnome-keyring
portinstall security/gnome-keyring

is resulting in:
checking for GTK... configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >=
2.20.0) were not met:
Requested 'gtk+-2.0 >= 2.20.0' but version of GTK+ is 2.18.7

So it appears that I'm stuck on the first step of the upgrade.
[0:04:00]  jimmie@jimmiejaz <114> [1]
/usr/ports/security/gnome-keyring#./gnomelogalyzer.sh
Generating build log. Please wait... done.
The cause of your build failure is not known to gnomelogalyzer.sh.

--
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his job
depends on not understanding it." -- Upton Sinclair