Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:19:46 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@cee.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Redundant power supply

Hello.

It's been a couple of days now I am seeking for information regarding the
support to red8undant power suopplies under FreeBSD.

My goal is to set up a system that can, at least, tell me one of the X
power supplies has gone had and execute some sort of script, allowing me to
send mma an email or so.

Additional syslog reporting like current power levels and so would also be
desirable.

I've seen something similar on Dell PowerEdge server running MS platforms
and am lookig forward to doing the same with our dear Beast.

Any ideas  ?

thank you