Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:33:35 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache panics on a recent 4.8-STABLE

Yesterday I begin a couple of update to the latest 4.8-STABLE.
After that the two boxes continues to go in panics as soon as Apache (1.3
from the ports, also freshly recompiled, 2.0.x seems NOT to hang) starts.

I don't know if it is related to the other thread : "Kernel core dump in
recent 4.8-STABLE" but it is easily reproducible by cvsupping to a today
-STABLE and then running apache 1.3 ...

Thanks very much for any info you con provide.

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.gufi.org/~gmarco