Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2005 02:24:38 -0700
From:      perikillo <perikillo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 5.4 X Org Fluebox Keyboard dont respond?

 Hi all.
I upgrade my Freebsd 5.3 Release to 5.4 Release using the cvsup system, mak=
e=20
the buildworld+buildkernel+installkernel, and the others things, on that=20
time my system was with the cvsup port only, them upgrade my ports, after=
=20
the upgrade i decide to setup the Xorg server 6.8.2 Package + Fluebox ports=
.=20
Follow the handbook setup and everything was good.

But went i start fluxbox the system start but my keyboard dosent respond to=
=20
any thing, all the keys are disable, if i press many times one key dont mak=
e=20
any noise, dont respond to Ctrl+Alt+Backspace even to Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

I read about on google, i make a lot of change on the /etc/X11/xorg.conf in=
=20
the keyboard label, change the driver to "keyboard" to "kbd" and vice versa=
,=20
use a different type of Option's, us the default config from
www.x.org<http://www.x.org>site.

I check the /var/log/X?? log file but dont see any error about the settings=
.

I really dont know what more to do, any help and information i will=20
apreciate.

My Computer:
Motherboard P6SBA
Pentium II