Date:      Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:06:21 -0500
From:      Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   urtwn broken at r291262

Hi,

My Raspberry Pi has a urtwn USB WiFi device. It was working previously,
at r281469. It's been a while, but I updated to r291262 and now it seems
to associate, but can't get a DHCP lease. When I run tcpdump, it looks
like it's receiving but not transmitting. (But obviously it transmits
enough to associate.) Looking at recent commits, I'm building r290629
and will test that, as I suspect r290630. Any suggestions or should I
just bisect to the exact commit? I can send more detailed debugging info
if needed, just let me know what would help.

Thanks,
Steve