Date:      Mon, 02 Jun 1997 09:04:57 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        jwb@fore.com
Cc:        bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp and static IP

> My provider upgraded their Bay routers last week and now I can not use
> ppp on Freebsd with a static IP address. Mickysoft and linux works so I'm

Whoa - that's WAY too many mailing lists!  Please don't mail to more
than one list at a time, and especially don't send ppp questions to
ports.  That's definitely the wrong mailing list for such queries.
Thanks.

In any case, you tell us absolutely nothing about how ppp actually
fails, so how are we supposed to help you? :-(

						Jordan