Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:59:21 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        jdl@chromatic.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/disktab and stuff

> Take off your engineering hat, put on the shipping hat and kick the
> thing out the door.  I have not seen the code commits to make
> sysinstall ``substatially different'' and the next 72 hours is not
> the time to make it that way.

Sigh...  I'm responsible for this piece of technology, Rod, and it
will meet my standards before I release it.  Period.  I'm not even
going to argue about it with you, I'm just going to go back to work.
Anybody thinks they can do it better and faster, they're more than
free to jump at it!

> majority vote of the release team, but right now I am standing here looking
> at the 4th day of failed make worlds in -stable and am starting to get
> rather PISSED about it.

That's a different problem and I think that I'm getting unfair abuse
because of it.  You're spreading vinegar instead of honey again, and
this little fly isn't having any of it.

						Jordan