Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:36:14 -0600
From:      Thomas Connolly <tconnolly@electrosoftsolutions.com>
To:        Marc Schneiders <marc@schneiders.org>
Cc:        "FreeBSD_Questions (E-mail 2)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Wheel ?

Ok now I've really screwed things up.  I did what you said, entered /bin/csh
into the password file only, I spelled  csh as xsh and now I can't even
login as root. I get an error that says the same things as before "/bin/xsh"
directory or file does not exist.  Is there anything I can do now?  Help
please?

Thank you,
Tom