Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:44:41 +0900
From:      MANTANI Nobutaka <nobutaka@nobutaka.com>
To:        "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
Subject:   Re: xine/libxine update to 0.9.2 and css processing

At Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:34:52 -0200,
Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:

> 	I updated both xine and libxine to 0.9.2 and I would like some
> feedback. Update your ports tree before trying any of these.
> 	Besides, I modified libxine to use libraries available in the
> ports tree instead of building their own version of those. This is a
> nice change. It now requires liba52 and ffmpeg due to this.

Thank you. I have tested your ports and fixed some problems.

liba52:
* Install a52_internal.h. I got an error while building libxine
  because of missing this file.

libxine:
* Remove USE_LIBTOOL=yes and post-configure: target in Makefile.
  libtool in the ports collection is older than the one which
  libxine has. Old libtool prevents to create xineplug_vo_out_xshm.so
  and xineplug_vo_out_xv.so.
* files/patch-src:xine-engine:Makefile.in is replaced by
  files/patch-src:xine-engine:Makefile.am.
  Makefile.in is overwritten by executing automake.

xine:
* Change dependency of libxine from xine-0.9.0 to xine.0.
  (This is due to second change of libxine port.)
* Correct pkg-plist.

ffmpeg:
* I think this port has no problem.

Please check updated ports. These are available from following locations.
http://www.nobutaka.com/FreeBSD/ports/20011021/liba52-20011021.tar.bz2
http://www.nobutaka.com/FreeBSD/ports/20011021/libxine-20011021.tar.bz2
http://www.nobutaka.com/FreeBSD/ports/20011021/xine-20011021.tar.bz2

--