Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      tom armistead <tom.armistead@yahoo.com>
To:        Super Biscuit <super_bisquit@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IMAC G3 (700Mhz) 7.2 & 8.0 install fails with "fatal kernel trap:"

I know that I have mentioned this before and was ignored; so, I will mentio=
n it again.
Have you tried using the 9.0 SNAPSHOT to see if it would work?
None of the others worked for me except that one.

I have to put the link at the mail header because of yahoo's reply format.

Sorry -- no disrespect was intended.=A0=A0=A0 It's just I had figured out w=
hat was wrong before I got your reply.

My machine is down waiting for a new battery but I'll give 9.0 a try when i=
t is back up.=A0 I think it will likely fail in the same way but it is wort=
h a try.

=A0
=0A=0A      =0A=0A=0A