Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:54:43 -0600
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with telnet

--=-=-=

At 2003-02-28T14:36:27Z, Quincey Koziol <koziol@ncsa.uiuc.edu> writes:

> I updated my machine to the latest stable source yesterday (2/27/03) and
> I'm now getting this message when [attempting to] telneting into it:

On a side note, if you're interested enough in security to deal with
Kerberos, you should permanently lose telnet.  Seriously.  SSH does
everything telnet will and doesn't have the gaping security hole of
transferring plaintext data across a network.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.

--=-=-=