Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 13:34:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jeffrey M. Metcalf" <jeffrey_m._metcalf@ccmail.bms.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        metcalf@imagine.com
Subject:   Netscape 3.0 on FreeBDS 2.1.0

     Hello,

     I am inquiring if anybody will be porting the final released version
     of Netscape 3.0 after Monday, 19-Aug-96, the final realease date, to
     FreeBSD 2.1.0.

     I am a student and am hoping that Netscape's past policy for free
     download and usage will apply to me as it has in the past.

     Do you think that Netscape 3.0 will support Java on FreeBSD 2.1.0
     without any special modifications?  That is after all the main reason
     I would be interested in it.

     Thank You,

     J. Metcalf