Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2023 12:58:00 +0900
From:      YooKyung-tak <stonegaze@me.com>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   I think I might have a mistake... : pushing directly into main branch (freebsd/freebsd-doc in GitHub)

Hello,=20

I think I might have a mistake. :(=20

After pulling request _index.po and _index.adoc files in ko branch of =
freebsd-doc, I have pushed two files into main branch directly.=20

/documentation/content/ko/books/handbook/basics/_index.adoc
/documentation/content/ko/books/handbook/basics/_index.po

I knew that..  I should make a branch for Korean language and pushing my =
result. And then I should request merge into the main branch.=20
But I didn=E2=80=99t know that I have a permission to upload at main =
branch directly.=20
Of course I completed proofreading twice. But I wonder if I twisted all =
other contributors work.
=20
Please check.=20
Thank you=20