Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:29:28 -0400
From:      "Bill K." <billieakay@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Core Dumps

Hi everybody,

     I'm having a slight problem with my FreeBSD system. Everything is dumping
cores. Netscape keeps dumping its core and exiting. Even a little program
I wrote is dumping its core and all it does is try to add two numbers. I used
to be running 4.0-CURRENT (as of last night) and now i'm running 3.2-STABLE,
and with STABLE, Netscape is still dumping. Anybody who can help out, please
let me know.

P.S. It says Bus Error (Core Dumped)
P.S.S. KDE's CD Player is also dumping its core.

Thanks

Bill
billieakay@yahoo.com