Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:19:28 -0500
From:      wenji wu <wenji@fnal.gov>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LOCK_PROFILING does not work on FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT

> Do you have both wenjikernel and WENJIKERNEL config files?

>>> KERNCONF and the value of this variable are both case-sensitive.

No, I just have "wenjikernel".

It was a typo in the email.

As you know, even I have both wenjikernel and WENJIKERNEL config files, if I
run "make installkernel kernconf xxxx", the install process won't go
through. For a successful kernel installing, "kernconf" has to be upper-case
as "KERNCONF".

Nothing wrong with my compiling and installing process! It was an email
typo.

wenji