Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2017 17:12:02 +0000
From:      Bryce Edwards <bryce@bryce.net>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Error in /usr/src/release/release.sh

When trying to build a set of RELENG/11.1 release files, I'm getting the
following error (tail end of output) in the release.sh run:
>>> Kernel build for ALLWINNER completed on Fri Aug 11 22:24:02 UTC 2017
make -C /usr/src/release  obj
make -C /usr/src/release  ftp
`ftp' is up to date.
make -C /usr/src/release  release-done
touch release
true
mkdir -p /R
cp -a ftp /R/
cd /R && sha512 FreeBSD-11.1-RELEASE-p1-arm-armv6* > /R/CHECKSUM.SHA512
sha512: FreeBSD-11.1-RELEASE-p1-arm-armv6*: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/src/release

Here's the contents of my release.conf:
CHROOTDIR="/usr/local/build/chroot"
SRCBRANCH="base/releng/11.1"

TARGET="arm"
TARGET_ARCH="armv6"
KERNEL="ALLWINNER"

NOSRC=yes
NODOC=yes
NOPORTS=yes

And the contents of the R/ directory after the run:
bryce@tahiti /usr/local/build $find chroot/R/
chroot/R/
chroot/R/ftp
chroot/R/ftp/kernel-dbg.txz
chroot/R/ftp/tests.txz
chroot/R/ftp/doc.txz
chroot/R/ftp/base.txz
chroot/R/ftp/MANIFEST
chroot/R/ftp/kernel.txz
chroot/R/ftp/base-dbg.txz
chroot/R/CHECKSUM.SHA512

Thanks in advance for any insight.  I'm not having luck with make
distributeworld in /usr/src either - The use of DESTDIR & DISTDIR in the
Makefiles seem to alternate between absolute & relative use of those and it
isn't cooperating with me (which is why I was trying to just go with
/usr/src/release/release.sh)

Bryce