Date:      Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:10:57 +0100
From:      eoghan <freebsd@redry.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   network settings

Hello
Im pretty new the freeBSD. Im working with 5.3. Each time I start up
the computer I have to go to /usr/sbin/sysintall and configure it to
use my network. I plugged directly in and Im not sure why I have to
set this up each time.
Also, when I go to configure -> networking -> interfaces it shows my
network card (3COM) but gives an error about not finding the
dhcpclient (but it still works). Wondering if theres a way to make it
save my changes? Or is the issue related to the dhcp client?
Thanks
Eoghan