Date:      Sat, 23 Apr 2011 17:43:51 +0200
From:      Simon L. B. Nielsen <simon@nitro.dk>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   svn.FreeBSD.org upgrade

Hey,

Just FYI, I'm in the process of updating svn.FreeBSD.org to latest =
FreeBSD stable/8.

The base system is now upgraded, but now I need to recompile ports so to =
avoid any interesting mixups while that happens I will disable svn =
access until all ports have been recompiled.

I had forgotten it was running FreeBSD 7 so the process will take longer =
than expected, otherwise I would have sent a mail earlier.

PS. The viewvc svn interface is running separately so you can point your =
browser at http://svnweb.FreeBSD.org/base/ while I upgrade if you need =
to browse some history etc.

PPS. this now means that one of the last system having it's FreeBSD base =
source controlled by CVS is switched to using SVN...

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org admins