Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:05:19 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   serial communication with Sparc Station 20

I've got a Sparc with no ethernet access. Because of this, I've
connected a serial cable to it so I can have a console login on the
Sparc from my FreeBSD box over ethernet when I'm remote. Currently,
I'm using Kermit, but haven't ben able to figure out or find out how
to send the Stop+A signal needed to get to the Open Boot Prom prompt.
How can I do this from a PC keyboard? OBP is v2.15, if it matters. If
any of you have any suggestions or personal experience with this, I am
not opposed to using other apps for getting this functionality. Any
recommendations? TIA.
-Otter