Date:      Mon, 26 May 2003 09:13:52 +0200
From:      "Matt Douhan" <matt@hasta.se>
To:        "Dario Freni" <saturnero@gufi.org>, <current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freesbie@gufi.org
Subject:   SV: 5.1 beta2 based freebsie ?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fran: owner-freebsd-current@freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-current@freebsd.org]For Dario Freni
Skickat: den 26 maj 2003 07:31
Till: current@freebsd.org
Kopia: freesbie@gufi.org
Amne: Re: 5.1 beta2 based freebsie ?

> >Anybody - esp the freebsie people of course - know if there are plans for
> >a 5.1 beta2 based freebsie iso? or will it have to wait until 5.1 is
> >released?

>We've planned an iso for the 5.1 release (and maybe, finally, a new release
of our scripts). We're collecting suggestion on >new features and software
to include. As Gianmarco says, join our mailing list to ask questions and be
updated.

Also using a snapshot server to get ISO images from might be an alternative,
snapshots.se.freebsd.org builds ISO for both STABLE and CURRENT

rgds

Matt