Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 23:58:28 -0800
From:      "Eric" <swive@getnet.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   wordperfect

I work in a law office, and that lawyers use WordPerfect by a large
majority, period.  There's no chance of getting them to switch to, e.g.,
emacs.

I am trying to move some parts of the office to FreeBSD from Windows, and
doing so would be much easier if I could "sell" WP along with the deal.  I
have found good instructions on how to install WP for Linux on FBSD
(http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1169/sam0001b/0001b.htm), but I can't seem
to find the needed source, i.e., GUILG00.GZ.  I did find several files by
that name on various ftp servers around the world (esp. Russia), but so far
none have passed checksum (surprised?).  I don't want to load a Trojan.

Can someone who has successfully installed WordPerfect 8 (or 9?) to FBSD
please let me know

1.  Does the performance meet production standards,
2.  Any tips for installation, and
3.  *most importantly* Where can I get a GUILG00.GZ that meets checksum?

Thanks,

Eric