Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 1997 18:09:57 +0100
From:      regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk (Philippe Regnauld)
To:        bemfica@militzer.me.tuns.ca (Antonio Bemfica)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't make world... need help

Antonio Bemfica (bemfica) ecrit/writes:

> I'm following the CURRENT development tree for FreeBSD, the machine is a
> Pentium Pro 200.  I got the latest source with 'cvsup' and tryed to
> rebuild the system.  Below are the final few lines before "make world"
> stopped:

	When was this ?

> /dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c:192: invalid use of undefined type `struct ufs_args'
> /dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c:198: warning: passing arg 1 of `mount' makes pointer
> /dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c:116: storage size of `mdev' isn't known

	Looks like you might have fallen in between the holes, and hit
	lite/2 merging effects.

	Usual -current: The Bleeding Edge doctrine:

	<DOCTRINE>
	Tracking -current is like running forward while looking
	at your shoes.  Thus standard procedure is:

	 1) SUP/CVSUP
	 2) Compile
	 3) It doesn't work ?  Tough luck :-)
	    wait a couple of hours and go to 1)