Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:51:53 -0700
From:      guse1@beryk.com
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.5-RELEASE Alpha kermel build problem

I just installed the 4.5-RELEASE for Alpha (off the 4.5-mini-iso CD) on an
Alphastation 250 I got my hands on.  I installed the binaries, kernel
sources, and a few other odds and ends.

After doing a 'config', and 'make depend' sucessfully, 'make' breaks here,
even on the GENERIC kernel:
===> agp
touch opt_bus.h
touch opt_pci.h
@ -> /usr/src/sys
ln: @/sys: File exists
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules/agp.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC.

I'm trying to do as the HARDWARE file says and recompile with just my
hardware-specific stuff (plus I need to add option PPS_SYNC), but even
GENERIC is generating this error.  Any ideas?

Jimmy