Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 14:01:13 +0700 (ICT)
From:      pirat sriyotha <pirat@oaep.go.th>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Subject:   Re: I did it!! Success! Yes!!

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Tim Gerchmez wrote:

>  I did it!! Success! Yes!!

congratulation !!

> I managed to log onto my Win95 box (running an FTP server program) from
> FreeBSD, transfer some files, etc (via ethernet).

how do you do this, sorry this is not a question but astonish.
as i know, one can ftp from 95 to bsd machine only but on the reverse way
one can not do it with out error.

now a knid of request instead.  would you please propagate or show us what
you have done in you net'work' in order for all newbies to get it.

thanks
pirat sriyotha
pirat@center.oaep.go.th