Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:03:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Stewart <paul@kawartha.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   shopping carts

We are looking for a good quality shopping cart system that is FreeBSD
friendly....

The features are your normal shopping cart (either db based or html based)
that allows a "remember me" function for shoppers returning after buying
on the site once.. along with the ability for our customers (who have
their own domains, well most of them) to update and change their catalogs
without our interaction on our part...

What is everyone using?  What are the URL's of the companies?  Something
free is great, but we had originally decided to purchase GoldPaint
at $990USD but with it you must buy a copy for each domain name which adds
up very quickly so now looking to see what's really out there...

Thanks very much,

Paul

PS - the server our customers will be hosted on for the shopping cart will
only allow them FTP access to their accounts. :)