Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 06:57:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usenix pictures, be afraid.

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Bill Fumerola wrote:

:USENIX pictures hot off the smartcard:

:http://people.freebsd.org/~billf/usenix2000/

http://people.freebsd.org/~billf/usenix2000/DSC00045.JPG.html

I can enlighten on most of that one.  Starting with Ceren it's:

Ceren, Unknown (to me), Bill Paul, Bill Swingle, The back of Branson
Matheson's head, the back of my head, the side and back of Guido Rooij
(I'm not sure on spelling of that last name, Guido can hit me or something
later if he feels it's necessary), and part of Arjen (who's last name I
don't know.)

Jamie Bowden

--

"Of course, that's sort of like asking how other than Marketing,
Microsoft is different from any other software company..."