Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:32:40 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jmslivko@simphost.com>
To:        Ernie Elu <ernie@spooky.eis.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GUI based hosting server

Ernie,

     I am also looking for something like that. Could you please let me
know if you find anything? :)

-- Jonathan M. Slivko

----
Jonathan M. Slivko <jmslivko@simphost.com>
Technical Support: Simple Hosting Solutions
Sys Administrator: BN Networks

Looking for shells and hosting? check out
http://www.simphost.com for great deals!
----