Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:10:36 -0300 (ART)
From:      Max <meschoyez@efn.uncor.edu>
To:        Grant Cooper <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: virtual terminal

Grant,

-> 1. I suspended a process. I want to re-activate

If you've used Ctrl-Z, with 'fg' (foreground) you can reactivate it. To
see what processes you running in background try 'jobs'.

For more help refer to the man pages and especially the man page of
your shell (i.e., 'man bash')

-> 2. I created another virtual terminal, using alt f2 how do I
-> reactivate it?

What do you mean with 'reactivate a virtual terminal'?

Regards,

       Maximiliano Eschoyez
   Telecommunications Engineer

            |  Laboratorio de Comunicaciones Digitales  |
            |         http://lcd.efn.uncor.edu/         |
            |      Universidad Nacional de C=F3rdoba      |
            |            C=F3rdoba - Argentina            |